Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A new beginning

Something new is taking place, something amazing. Something I have been praying for and have been so very blessed with. I am pregnant! Yes, you read it correctly, pregnant! I could not be happier!  I am 4 weeks 1 day and I calculate my due date to be February 18, 2014. My first doctors appointment is this Tuesday and I am beyond excited! My little Sofia is so happy and keeps telling me she will help change diapers and share her toys. I'm also excited to blog this pregnancy. We had been trying for just over 2 months and let me tell you it was hard to convince my hubby we should extend our family but he is just as excited as me! My symptoms before my missed period was increased appetite, frequent urination, and for about 4 days I was incredibly fatigued. I took a test on Sunday and it was a faint line at first. I walked away a bit disappointed because I thought its so light it must be a false positive but then I went back and it got much darker. I only took one because I just know I am, I can feel it. I don't care what it is as long as its healthy. God has given us such a blessing and I am SO happy that we have this look forward to, and it has nothing to do with immigration! :) I'll leave you with the picture I used to announce my pregnancy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the picture. I am so happy for you!! COngratulations. If you read my blog, you know we have been trying for 15 months. I go for my first IUI this Wednesday. COngratulations girl!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete