Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Night

It's Saturday night and as usual I am at home. But this time just me. Its my sister in laws quince and my little family drove up to Salt Lake City for the big day. This is the first major event that I miss and it's bitter sweet. I am so thankful that they can go back and see everyone. They have had such fun filled days since they arrived and they both needed it. I love getting the phone calls and just hearing the joy in their voices, it makes my heart melt! But at the same time I can't help but wish I was there.

Alone time is good but too much is just plain boring and lonely. I have reached my limit and am very ready for them to return, like now. Since I've been out here I have missed so many birthdays, holidays, and family get togethers but this is the first major one where people are coming in from all over. I'm glad I get to see everyone on Skype but these pregnancy hormones are making me a little too emotional. It's been an emotional roller coaster since they left. But enough of the pity party, I can't wait to see pictures! Everyone looked so beautiful all glamed up, especially my little princess! <3

I also want to say how truly blessed we are to have so many loved ones! My hubby is coming back with a car full of things for my girls. I mean from the crib and stroller to clothes and diapers! I just hope they don't charge us too much in taxes on his way back, fingers crossed. But speaking of blessings, last night I went to my bible study group and when one of the ladies dropped me off at home we got into a really deep conversation about our religion. Specifically about conservative Adventists vs. liberal ones. It was quit an eye opener and made me question many things but in my heart I try my best to make the right choices and live a good life. Its nice to reflect on important matters like that and really take your time to just think.

Any ways, 4 days down, only 2 to go. Lets hope they pass by quickly because a girl can only watch so many chick flicks and paint her nails so many times lol. Please pray that they return home safely. Good night world :)

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Gaby! I'm Al91206 on the Immigrate2US U-Visa forum. Alfred here ... stay strong and remember how important family is to everyone

    ReplyDelete